BLOODSTOCK FESTIVAL'S METAL TO THE MASSES ROUND 1 - HEAT 8

£3.00

Round 1 of The Metal To The Masses 2013 competition for Bloodstock Festival.

4 bands perform tonight to secure a place in the second round. But only 2 will progress tonight. 70% of each band's score comes from the judges - the remaining 30% is from the audience so come along, enjoy the talent, and place your vote!

Performing tonight -

PARALETICA - http://www.facebook.com/Paraletica?fref=ts
RED RUM - http://www.facebook.com/redrummetal?fref=ts
UPON DESCENT - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Upon-Descent/53458166234?fref=ts
VALOUS - http://www.facebook.com/valous.birmingham?fref=ts

Date: 
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Price: £3.00

**CANCELLED** SOULED OUT 2 FUNK

Friday, September 29, 2017£6.00
Funk

**CANCELLED** CREEDANCE CLEARWATER REVIEW

Saturday, September 30, 2017£6.00
Tribute Band
,

BIG WOLF BAND

Thursday, October 5, 2017£5.00
Blues Rock

BOOTLEG BLONDIE

Saturday, October 7, 2017£8.00
Tribute Bands

The Quinphonic Festival 5

Sunday, October 8, 2017£15.00
Metal

BON GIOVI - The UKs No1 tribute to Bon Jovi

Friday, October 13, 2017£8.00
Tribute

GLAM 45 - Seventies Glam Rock plus SWEET 45!

Saturday, October 14, 2017£7.00
Glam Rock

MAF presents: Free Up Yourself Showcase

Thursday, October 19, 2017£5.00
Urban

FRED ZEPPELIN

Friday, October 20, 2017£8.00
Tribute Bands

DURAN: The Tribute

Saturday, October 21, 2017£6.00
Tribute